Because technology is evolving. And so do consumption behaviours.
Many years ago, you could not prove your birthday
unless the information was written down and
stored at the local church or temple.
Nowadays we do the same with information
but the only thing that has changed is how fast you can
access that information.
Blockchain technology solves this problem by recording events and
transactions in order as they happen
and in such a way that it cannot be changed.
Blockchain is critical to digital currencies having many uses
beyond financial transactions.
It is similar to boxes chained together
that expose information in a specific order.
Children are able to store their own information on blocks
and learn through practice what blockchain is.
- Who is it for: children 4 to 11 years old.
- When: The whole Saturday (10h00 to 18h00) and Sunday late morning (10h00 to 13h00).
- Where: @ LHoFT
- Workshop language: English mainly. And some French.
Several other mini-workshops are run by our mentors throughout this workshop
- Healthy lunch prepared by the young participants
- Mindfulness workshop
- Relaxing techniques & Dance breaks throughout the workshop
- Participatory Filmmaking to cement the kid’s learning journey
DETAILED SCHEDULE OF THE WORKSHOP